Virtual Open House
Townsend Harris High School
- Virtual Open House Page -
We hope the links below help you to get a feeling of what it is like to be a Townsend Harris student.
For Admissions information, please visit our Admissions Criteria webpage.
Townsend Harris Brag Book:
College Preparatory Program - Bridge Year:
- Humanities Seminar - Student Testimonials
- Humanities Seminar - Thesis Paper Outline and Discussion
- Humanities Seminar - Research Article Discussion
The Classic (our newspaper):
The Phoenix (our literary & art magazine):
S!NG Is a student written and directed production that is a core part of extracurricular life here at Townsend. Doubling as a competition, the Freshiors (freshmen and juniors) vs the Semores (sophomores and seniors) in a battle of artistic expression surrounding a common theme. SING! is a platform for all artists, from actors, singers, and dancers to studio artists, costume and make-up artists, and even those interested in backstage and Tech Crew.
FON (Festival of Nations):
Student Wellness Team:
THHS Goes to College:
- Townsend Harris's 2022 College Video
- Townsend Harris's 2021 College Video
- Townsend Harris’s 2020 College Video
- Introducing Seniors Instagram 2023
- Introducing Seniors Instagram 2o22
THHS Elective Guide:
Class 2022 Commencement Ceremony:
Frequently Asked Questions: