PTA Meetings & Minutes
What happens during PTA meetings and why should I attend?
We understand that, as parents, you have a full schedule, but meeting with us is easy and an important part of supporting your child's time at THHS. Our agenda includes:
- Principal Brian Condon and Parent-Coodinator Jodie Lasoff presenting updates on our school;
- Assistant Principals discussing programming, budgets, other details;
- Experts providing strategies on college admissions and financial aid;
- Students speaking about unusual courses or activities, or promoting clubs;
- Elected officials speaking on educational issues that will affect our school; and
- Parents giving feedback and ideas to help influence and make improvements to Townsend Harris.
When do the meetings take place?
- We meet once a month.
- The meeting starts at 6:30 pm. We end by 8:00 pm.
What are the dates of the PTA meetings this academic year?
- Wednesday, October 6, 2021
- Wednesday, November 3, 2021
- Wednesday, December 1, 2021
- Wednesday, January 5, 2022
- Wednesday, February 2, 2022
- Wednesday, March 2, 2022
- Wednesday, April 6, 2022
- Wednesday, May 4, 2022
Will the meetings take place in person, or will it be held online? How can I log into the online PTA meetings?
- Until you hear otherwise, all PTA meetings will be held online on Zoom.
- To attend the meetings, you will receive the login information via email in your PupilPath account shortly before each meeting.
- Due to obvious security reasons, the PTA will NOT publish the login information on this page.
Where can I find the PTA Bylaws and also the minutes from past PTA meetings?
- See the downloadable files below.
- The minutes are for the last six years.