PTA Meetings & Minutes
What happens during PTA meetings and why should I attend?
We understand that, as parents, you have a full schedule, but meeting with us is easy and an important part of supporting your child's time at THHS. Our agenda includes:
- Principal Brian Condon and Parent-Coodinator Dafne Manhart presenting updates on our school;
- Assistant Principals discussing programming, budgets, other details;
- Experts providing strategies on college admissions and financial aid;
- Students speaking about unusual courses or activities, or promoting clubs;
- Elected officials speaking on educational issues that will affect our school; and
- Parents giving feedback and ideas to help influence and make improvements to Townsend Harris.
- Parents receiving resources such as the 2019-20 Parent Handbook which complies important information into a single document, including test dates, grading policies, diploma requirements, the bell schedule, faculty offices, and much more.
When do the meetings take place?
- We meet once a month.
- The meeting starts at 6:30 pm. We end by 8:00 pm.
What are the dates of the PTA meetings this academic year?
- Wednesday, October 14, 2020
- Wednesday, November 4, 2020
- Wednesday, December 2, 2020
- Wednesday, January 6, 2021
- Wednesday, February 3, 2021
- Wednesday, March 3, 2021
- Wednesday, April 7, 2021
- Wednesday, May 5, 2021
Will the meetings take place in person, or will it be held online? How can I log into the online PTA meetings?
- Until you hear otherwise, all PTA meetings will be held online on Zoom.
- To attend the meetings, you will receive the login information via email in your PupilPath account shortly before each meeting.
- Due to obvious security reasons, the PTA will NOT publish the login information on this page.
Where can I find the PTA Bylaws and also the minutes from past PTA meetings?
- See the downloadable files below.
- The minutes are for the last five years.
Please check what our sponsor KWELLER PREP is offering for our students to prepare for the SAT and ACT.
VISIT THE PTA'S FACEBOOK PAGE by clicking here.