PTA Executive Board Members
The Townsend Harris PTA needs volunteers for its
October 21-23, 2019, from 4 pm–7 pm
The PTA Executive Board serves as the bridge between the school and parents. We are responsible for:
- the PTA budget, events, and activities;
- supporting the school through fundraising;
- hosting parent/student workshops and meetings;
- bringing in experts to discuss current topics relevant to our children's educational environment;
- providing updates to help you navigate your years through the school;
- making contract concerning volunteer opportunities; and
- organizing social events for THHS families
The PTA is organized and constituted in accordance with Chancellor's Regulation A-660 (Bylaws), and the responsibilities of each PTA Executive Board member is described in the attached files at the bottom.
Here are your 2019-20 PTA Executive Board Members. If you would like to contact an individual member, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Co-President: Nan Ng
Co-President: Bill Rettig
Recording Secretary: Cherryl Jimenez
Treasurer: Donna Monaco
VP Membership: Charlie Zhang
Co-VP of Fundraising: Misa Sawada
Co-VP of Fundraising: Anna Tsang
Chair of Hospitality: Shaunda Anderson
Alumni Relations: Irina Kimyagar
Co-VP of Electronic Communications: Susan Gardner
Co-VP of Electronic Communications: Michael Rhee
Please check what our sponsor KWELLER PREP is offering for our students to prepare for the SAT and ACT.
MERICA CONSULTING works with the Townsend Harris PTA to prepare our students for a bright future. To see their special educational offer, click here.